It is used to manage clients who work on a common schedule.
How to go to the "Groups" section
Click on the "Groups" item on the left in the menu.
How to add a group
1. In the "Groups" section click on the "+ Add" button.
2. In the "Name" field write, for example, "Group 1".
3. In the "Description" field you can specify any information that will be displayed under the name of the group in its card.
4. In the "Study period" field specify the period in which the group will train. You can specify the date of graduation, for this, check the "to" box and select the date in the calendar. The group will automatically go to the archive on the last day of training, the scheduled classes on a regular schedule will be hidden in the calendar.
5. In the "Level" field you can select the level at which the group lessons are conducted. Knowledge levels are added and edited in the system settings (wrench symbol at the top of the screen) in the "Customers" - "Skill levels" section.
Further, the groups can be filtered by the level of knowledge.
6. In the field "Assigned teacher” you can choose one or more teachers. By default, teachers only have access to groups where they are listed as responsible.
7. In the "Limit of participants" field you can specify the maximum number of students in the group. If the limit is exceeded, the system will display a warning, and it will be possible to add a client to the group.
8. In the "State" field you can select the current training status of the group. Statuses are added and edited in the system settings in the "Lessons" - "Group statuses" section. Further, groups can be filtered by status.
9. In the "Stream URL" field you can select the stream that was previously created in the system settings (the wrench symbol at the top of the screen) in the "Lessons" - "Online streams" section, then a link to the conference will be displayed in the planned group lessons. In the stream settings there should be a tick “For groups” in the “Destination” field. More details about online training can be found in the article.
10. In the "Branches" section check the boxes of the branches in which the group is engaged. Thus, the group can study in several branches at once.
How to add a regular group schedule
1. Click "add" in the group card on the right side of the screen in the "Regular lessons" section.
2. In the "Branch" field select the branch in which the group will study according to this schedule.
3. In the "Day(s)" box select the days on which the classes will take place.
4. In the "Duration" field enter the time of the lessons.
5. In the "Room" field select the audience for the group.
6. In the "Subject" field select the subject in which the classes will be held.
7. In the "Stream URL" field you can select the stream that was previously created in the system settings (the wrench symbol at the top of the screen) in the "Lessons" - "Online streams" section, then in the lessons scheduled for this schedule, a link to conference. In the stream settings there should be a tick “For regular schedule” in the “Destination” field. More details about online training can be found in the article.
8. In the "Teacher(s)" field select one or more educators who will teach the group. In his personal account the teacher sees only lessons in which he is listed as a teacher in the schedule.
9. In the "Period" field specify the period in which the group will work on this schedule. You can click the "calc" button and enter the number of weeks for which the period of validity of the regular schedule will be calculated.
10. You can check the "Online enrollment enabled" checkbox to open the registration for classes on this schedule through the "Online schedule" widget.
The "Regular Lessons" section displays the number of lessons the group has on a regular schedule (along with canceled lessons).
How to add a one-time group lesson
In the section of the menu on the left "Lessons" click the button "+ Add" - "Group lesson".
Indicate the date and time of the session. Select a room, group / groups, subject and teacher / teachers. In the "Comment" field you can specify any information on the planned lesson, for example, "The teacher will be delayed for 5 minutes." You can tick the "Online registration" checkbox to open an appointment for a lesson through the "Online Schedule" widget .
Also, a one-time group lesson can be added from any section through the "+" at the top of the screen.
How to add students to a group
Click "add" In the group card on the right side of the screen in the "Members" section.
In the field "Customer" enter the name of the student and select from the list. You can enter the names of several customers at once in order to add members in bulk for the same period.
In the "Membership status" field select whether, for example, the customer is in reserve or transferred to another group.
You can edit and add participation statuses using the wrench at the top of the screen in the "Lessons" section.
The student will appear as archived in the "Members" section at the end of the period.
Also, in the menu on the left "Customers" of students can be selected with a tick and click "Update" - "Add to a group".
Then select a group and indicate the period of participation.
Or, you can add a student to a group in the customer card on the right side of the screen in the "Groups" section by clicking "add". In the "Group" field select a group from the list.
When a student is added to a group, the schedule is added to his card.
If you add a client to a group while classes have already been held, a notification will appear.
The client must be added manually to the lessons learned by opening the lesson and in the "Who was?" enter his full name and select from the list.
Groups in which a student has ended the period of participation are automatically hidden in his card as archived.
You can click on "Archive groups", a list of all groups in which the client previously participated will open.
Report «Attendance log»
In the group card click the "Reports" - "Attendance log" button.
You can choose whether to generate a report for a specific subject or for all, sort clients by name or average grade, and display the theme and homework.
The report displays the attendance of students in the group and their grades. If no marks are given, the presence is marked with a "+" sign.
You can hover the mouse over the blue triangle in the lesson, the reason for the omission and / or an individual note on the client from the lesson will be displayed.
The "%" column shows the percentage of attendance for each student, and the "Average grade" column shows the client's average score.
The "Additionally" section displays students who are not members of the group and have been added to classes and tagged once.
In the "Topic" and "Homework" columns you can view the topic and homework for each lesson in the group.
You can go to the client's card directly from the report by clicking on his full name.
The report can be printed and downloaded as a PDF file.
Report «Group attendance for the period»
In the "Groups" section click the "Reports" - "Group attendance for the period" button.
The report displays the composition by the number of participants and the attendance of each student in the group by the number of classes attended for the period. At the bottom of the report the total composition and attendance for all groups is displayed.
Report «Inflow and outflow for the period»
In the "Groups" section click the "Reports" - "Inflow and outflow for the period" button.
Groups will be displayed whose training period is included in the report generation period.
In the column "Incoming count" - the number of participants whose participation period began before the date of the start of the report generation.
In the column "Outgoing" - for which the participation period ended later than the date of the end of the report generation.
In the "Inflow" column - the participation period started during the period of the report generation.
In the column "dropout" - the training period ended during the period of the report generation.
You can click the "Parameters" button to change the generation period without leaving the report.
How to return a group from the archive
In the "Groups" section go to the "Archived" tab and click on the green arrow icon in the group row.
Groups are not permanently deleted from the system for the safety of saving data, as they are associated with clients and lessons.
How to set up the recording of leads in a group
Select the group card with a tick, press the "Update" button.
In the "Registration form" check the "Allow public recording of leads" checkbox, copy the link to the registration form, click "Save".
Place the copied link on your website or any social network, for example, Instagram or Facebook.
When you click on the link, the entry form will open:
The form is standard and cannot be edited. The subheading displays the branch and the group name through a fraction.
When filling out the form, a lead card will be created at the "Unqualified" stage, it will be automatically linked to the group.
How to set up notification for customers about adding to a group
To begin with, let's create a letter template in the system settings (wrench sign at the top of the screen) in the section "Automatization & mailing" - "E-mail templates" or "Sms templates".
Click "+ Add", in the "Appointmente" field select "For customer", fill in the fields "Template name", "Subject" (for an e-mail template) and "Email body" / "SMS text".
Next, go in the same section to the "Triggers and web-hooks" item.
Click "+ add", in the "Related model" field select "Customer Group Involve", in the "Events" field check the "Add" checkbox, in the "Action" field select "Send e-mail" or "Send SMS", in the field "Template" select the previously created "For customer" template.
The "Tags allowed" field displays a list of tags that can be used in the email template.
Done! Now, when adding participation in a group, an sms will be automatically sent to the client.
Bulk actions by groups
Select the group cards with a checkmark, click the "Update" button and select the desired action.
- " Set status": select the training status;
- Move to archive: groups will be sent to the archive in bulk.
How to specify the color of the group
In the list of all groups in the "Fields settings" item check the "Color" checkbox and save.
A new column "Color" will be added, click on "White" and select the desired one.
Further, the groups can be sorted by color by clicking on the column name.
How to disable a client's day of participation in a group
If the client does not study all days according to a regular schedule, for example, the group is engaged in Mon, Tue, Wed at 10:00, and the student only in TUE and Wed, then you can turn off participation in a specific day and time.
Add the client to the group members, go to his card and on the right in the "Regular lessons" section uncheck the box by day. Refresh the page and the attendance widget will display all days, except for the one that is unchecked.
How to send a message to the whole group at once
Click "Open in List" on the group card on the right side of the screen in the "Members" section.
Highlight the clients with a common checkmark, press the green "Send out" button and select "E-mail" or "SMS message".
If the client is crossed out in the "Recipients" field, it means that his card does not contain an email address or phone number, or the number is indicated as "Phone" and not as "Mobile".
You can selectively exclude recipients from the mailing list by clicking the cross to the right of the client's name.
Select the template you want at the top of the screen.
If you need to make any changes for the mailing, you can edit the text.
How to transfer a student from one group to another
Go to the student's personal card, on the right in the "Groups" section click on the pencil sign next to the group from which you want to exclude.
In the window that appears at the bottom left click on the basket sign or limit the period of participation in the group.
After that, click the "add" button in the "Groups" section and select the group to which the client should be transferred.
How to add a lead to a group lesson
Go to the lead card and on the right side of the screen in the "Groups" section click "add", in the "Group" field select a group from the list, in the field "The period of participation" indicate in the cells "from" and "by" the date of the trial lesson.
Or, a lead can be added to the lesson during the lesson. In the "Who was?" enter your full name and select from the list.
How to create an custom field in a group card
Go to the system settings (wrench sign at the top of the screen) in the "Customization" - "Custom fields" section.
Press the button "+ add", in the field "CRM model" select "Group".
For example, let's create an additional field "Shift".
In the type select "Single value", in the "Title" field write "Shift", in the "System name" field press "auto", in the "Values" field write "First", press "+" and write "Second". In the "Default value" field you can write the value of the custom field, which will be substituted automatically.
Now in the group card you can indicate the shift in which she is engaged.
Further, groups can be filtered by additional fields by clicking the "Filter" button.
How to unload groups to a file
In the "Groups" section click the gray button "Other" - "Export to file".
In the "Format" box select "Excel" or "CSV".
The export params are shown in the screenshot.
Check the boxes you need and click the "Download" button.
How to assign a task to a group
Go to the group card in the "Tasks" tab and click "Add task".
You can select several groups in turn in the "Group" field.
Group activity counter
Go to the group card. In the upper right corner you can view the number of scheduled one-time and normalized lessons (this is a plan), conducted (this is a fact) and canceled (this is canceled), you can click on the row, a table with a list of lessons held will open.
How to leave a comment on a group
Go to the group card in the "Comments" tab, write the text and click "Save". So, you can keep a chronology of history by group, these comments can be seen and added by administrators and teachers in their groups, for which they are responsible.
How to find out which groups are engaged in a certain period
You can create a list of groups that were engaged in a specific period in the past or will begin to engage in the future.
In the "Groups" section click the "Filter" button on the right. In the field "Education starts" specify the date "From", in "Education ends" - "To", click "Apply". If you want to view archived groups, fill in the "Archive" parameter as well.
For example, let's filter by groups that train from October to November.
How to upload a file to a group card
Go to the group card and under the history and forecast of visits in the "Attached files" section click "Upload new one".
Then the file can be viewed, downloaded or deleted by the administrator or teacher, if access is configured.
Why is the number of customers displayed in the "Groups" section in the "Customers" column less than in the group card in the "Members" section?
The "Customers" column displays the students whose group membership period is for the current day .
The membership period can be viewed and changed in the "Members" section of the group.
Why are uncanceled activities on the group card crossed out?
In the group card lessons that have not been conducted for the past are crossed out. You can click on the lesson, select "Finish" and mark the attendance of clients. Or select "Cancel" if the lesson did not take place.
You can also watch a video about working with groups.