Section "CRM Settings"
In this section you can make basic system settings.
How to go to the "CRM Settings" section
Click on the wrench sign at the top of the screen, "Preferences" tab.
The name of the company is displayed in the e-mail letters that you will send to clients and employees.
In the "Company url" field you can specify the address to which the user will be redirected when logging out, for example, you can specify the address of your site.
In the "Default currency" field select the currency in which settlements in the system will be carried out. If the list does not contain the currency you need, leave us a request in the technical support chat, we will add the currency you need.
In the "Interface language" you can select the interface language. Also, the interface language is configured for each user separately, for more details see the video.
In the "Rounding type" field you can select the logic according to which calculations will take place in the system, you can see more details in the video.
The "Apply" button in the "Reindex" field allows you to update the operation of the search line in the top panel, for example, if this line does not include a customer card that is in the system. This button will not need to be pressed frequently, mainly after importing a large number of clients.
In the item "Extended options" you can check the boxes:
- The lesson requires confirmation - the conducted lessons will be colored red in the tabular display of the "Lessons" section. You can select the lesson with a tick and press the "Confirm" button. The option is used to control the work of teachers and administrators.
- The payment requires confirmation - the added payments will be colored red, the payment can be selected with a tick and click "Confirm". The option is also used to monitor the work of employees.
- Show ID card data in the account - fields of passport data will appear in the client's card: series and number, date and passport issuing authority.
- Enable WhatsApp and Viber - the WhatsApp and Viber icons will be displayed in the client's card next to the mobile phone number, you can go to the chat with the client and write to him.
- Use extended birthday format - the client's card will display the age with months, this option is useful, for example, for kindergartens.
- Make bar-code allowable - using a barcode scanner, the client's card can be quickly found in the system, there is a detailed video on working with the scanner on our YouTube channel .
- Enable legal persons - a section "Companies" will appear in the menu on the left, in which you can manage the companies from which your corporate clients are engaged. Learn more about working with the section in the video.
- Enable online store - at the top of the screen there will be a section of goods and materials (this is a basket icon), in which you can keep track of and sale of goods, for example, textbooks and manuals and accounting for fixed assets, for example, tables and computers. Read more about working with a section in the article.
Setting up branches :
In the "Company email address" field you can specify the e-mail to which the customers' replies will be received. If the corporate e-mail is not specified, then the answer will be sent to the mail of the employee who sent the message. For each branch you can specify a separate corporate e-mail.
The time zone of the system is selected in the "Time zone" field. For each branch you can specify its own time zone. Sending mailings and displaying the history of changes will be based on the time of the selected time zone Call time zone can be configured upon request in the technical support chat (it will be common for the whole system).
Typically, branches are different cities with a separate customer base.
To add a branch, click the "+ add" button; to edit the name of a branch, click on the pencil; to disable - on the green slider.
Branches are not permanently deleted in order to preserve data security, you can restrict access to a disabled branch in the left menu "CRM Access".
You can switch between branches at the top of the screen.
In the "Debtors" field you can enable notification of debtors from all active clients or only from clients who have an occupation today. A red flashing bell will appear at the top of the screen, you can visit the bell, the number of debtors and the amount of debt will be displayed. You can click on the notification, a list of debtors will be formed.
In the "Who is debtor" field select who the system will consider as a debtor: if the client has a debt on the base account (this is in the upper right corner in the client's card) or if the debt is at least on one account (meaning the base account and separate subscription accounts). Also, the filter by the balance of money or paid lessons will be applied either by the total balance or by the balance on the accounts. If you have clients who are engaged in several subscriptions at the same time, then we recommend choosing the option "There is debt in at least one account."
In the "Tariff is not set" field you can enable notification about customers without a subscription from all active customers or only from customers who have a lesson today. At the top of the screen a notification will appear about a customer without a subscription, or about customers whose subscription period has expired or today is the last day of the subscription. You can click on the notification, a list of these clients will be formed.
In the field "Duplicated customers" you can enable the search for duplicates by phone number, the search for duplicates occurs at night, the next day a notification about cards that can be merged will appear at the top of the screen. Read more in the article.
In the item "Other notifications" you can check the boxes:
- Current user's tasks - next to the "Tasks" section employees will display in green the number of tasks for today, in the cards of which they are indicated as the "Assigned".
- Outdated user's tasks - next to the "Tasks" section employees will display in red the number of overdue tasks, in the cards of which they are indicated as the "Assigned". The task can be overdue both by date and by time.
- About yesterday failed lessons - next to the "Lessons" section the number of missed lessons for the last two days will be displayed. Learn how to quickly find these activities in the article.
- Birthday notifications - at the top of the screen a notification will appear about customers who have a birthday today. You can click on the notification to view a list of these customers.
- 1 lesson left on the account - a notification will appear at the top of the screen about clients who have one paid lesson left. You can click on the notification to view a list of these customers.
By default, the statuses: "Active", "Finished" and "Abandoned" are created.
You can customize mailings and filter clients by status.
Knowledge levels can be indicated in the cards of clients and groups.
By default, the system created the levels: "Beginner", "Intermediate" and "Professional".
A filter can be applied according to the level of knowledge.
Reasons for skipping lessons
The withdrawal of funds from the client depends on the chosen reason for the pass, see the video for more details .
In this section the parameters of clients' personal accounts are configured, for more details see the article.
Reasons for rejections
When sending a student to the archive, you can specify the reason for refusal, then in the "Customers" section generate a report "Customer missing reasons" and apply a filter.
With the help of the "Loyalty System" module you can accrue cashback to your customers and compensate with classes and goods.
Read more in the article.
Sales pipeline stages
By default, the following stages are created in the system: "Contact established", "Trial assigned", "Trial completed" and "Payment received", as well as the "Unqualified" stage, which by default includes leads.
You can customize the sequence of stages by holding the stage with the left mouse button and dragging.
When you delete a funnel stage, leads in that stage will be moved to the "Unqualified" stage.
Used for segmentation of lead sources, for example, you can combine all your partners into one group.
In this section sources of customer acquisition are created and edited.
Further, in the "Leads" section you will be able to generate the "Lead sources" report and filter customers by source.
Reasons for rejections
When sending a lead to the archive, you can specify the reason for the refusal, then in the "Leads" section generate a report "Lead missing reasons".
Also, the archive can be filtered due to refusal.
Widgets for leads hunting
In this section a form is created that can be embedded on your site or post a link to it on social networks, more details in the video.
Widget online schedule wizard
Items can be created manually or loaded from an excel file.
Classes are planned for subjects, subscriptions are linked and rates are set.
You can assign a link to a conference to an room, group, teacher or regular schedule, for example, in Zoom or any other online conference service.
More details can be found in the article.
The standard statuses are "Recruitment", "Learning", and "Completed".
You can filter by group status.
Group membership status
The standard statuses are "Booking", "Payment", "Transfer" and "Reject".
Membership status can be specified when adding a customer to a group.
In the "Show properties" item you can uncheck the "Homework", "Lesson Topic", "Grading" checkboxes if your study center does not give grades or you do not need to specify the topic of the lesson and homework.
In the "Additional options" item you can check the boxes:
- Close yesterday lesson automatically - then the system will conduct lessons for the day at night, by default all students will be marked as present. This setting applies to all branches of the system.
- Allow to plan lessons in the past and Allow to close future lessons - if you check these boxes, the system will allow you to schedule a lesson for the past and conduct for the future. We recommend leaving the checkboxes unchecked so that the system helps to avoid errors.
In the "Pre-filling the lesson with" fieldautomatic data substitution is configured when scheduling a one-time private lesson in the client's card, for more details see the article.
You can tick the box “Use lesson time unit” and indicate the duration of the academic hour, then in the client's card it will be possible to view the number of academic hours spent and attended in general for the client and separately for subscriptions, if the “Advanced account” settlement type is selected in subscriptions.
In the "Working days" field check the boxes for the days that will be displayed in the calendar and in the teachers' work schedule.
The field "Work time" indicates the range of time that will be displayed in the calendar and in the work schedule of teachers.
In the "Interval" field you can configure the interval with which the time will be displayed in the calendar. For example, if you select the minimum interval "5 minutes", then one line in the calendar will be equal to five minutes.
In the "Default unit" box select whether to open the calendar by day, week, or month by default. You can switch the display as shown in the screenshot:
In the "Card" field check the box whether to display in the calendar:
- the name of the room in which the lesson is planned;
- the subject for which the lesson is planned;
- the type of lesson and the clients or groups that are enrolled in the lesson;
- the teacher who conducts the lesson;
- a commentary on the lesson;
- the group participants that is registered for the lesson;
- if you check the box "Use line breaks", then each parameter of the lesson will be displayed on a new line.
In the "Options" field you can check the box "Arrange lessons by room", then in the calendar the lessons will be immediately lined up by the rooms in which they are scheduled. Also, lessons can be built manually by rooms by ticking the “build” checkbox.
Locations - Rooms
Locations are different addresses of training centers. One branch can have several locations.
Lessons will be planned in classrooms. There can be several rooms in one location. Activities on the calendar are colored based on the room in which they are scheduled.
Locations and rooms can be sorted by holding the left mouse button and dragging. The higher in the list, the more to the left it will be in the calendar.
Create your grade register to form your progress, the system will automatically calculate the average grade, more details in the video.
In the teacher's card it will be possible to indicate the qualifications in the academic subject, then teachers can be filtered.
By default, the system has created the qualifications: "Beginner", "Intermediate" and "Professional".
In this section the parameters of the teachers' personal accounts are configured, for more details see the article.
In this section you can set up integration with the provider to send sms from the system, see the video for more details .
With a provider that is not listed, you can set up custom integration by selecting "Webhook request".
Integration with the telephony provider is configured, see the video for details .
In order for your clients to pay for training from their personal account with a card and for payments to be automatically entered into the system, you can set up integration with an Internet acquiring provider.
Select a provider from the list and follow the link to the integration setup instructions.
Online sales register
In this section you can configure integration with an online cashier to send payments for fiscalization from the system.
Integration is carried out through the Комтет.Касса service, for more details see the article.
Cashbox and accounts
In this section you create cash desks and company accounts, for example, you can create cash desks "Cash" and "Current account".
Employees can restrict access to certain cash registers in the left menu "CRM Access".
For additional payment segmentation, you can create income and expense items, for example, "Rent payments", "Communication services".
Further, in the "Finance" section, it will be possible to generate a report "Turnover by articles".
Used for article segmentation, for example, "Marketing" can include articles "Distribution of leaflets" and "Instagram ads".
During this period adding, editing and deleting payments and lessons for teachers and administrators will be limited, more details in the video.
Automatization & mailing
The system has the ability to connect mailings that are triggered at a specific time at a specified interval or before a specific event.
Triggers and web-hooks
In this section, you can configure reactions to certain events (triggers).
Customize the design of the e-mail newsletter, more details in the video.
Sms and e-mail templates
Write in advance the subject and text of the letter, which can be uploaded before sending or selected in the settings of the auto-send or trigger.
You can use the tags copied from the "Tags" field in the auto-post or trigger settings in the text.
In this section you can prescribe the text of the task, specify the executors and the deadline, for more details see the article.
It is possible to add additional fields to various entities of the system, for example, add an additional field "Class" in the customer card, in more detail in the video.
Setting up the obligatory filling of fields when creating and editing a client, lead, for more details see the video.
You can independently upload all templates of contracts into the system, edit them at any time and set up automatic data substitution in the required fields in the contract, more about the contract editor in the video.
You can also watch a video on the system settings.